Formal Methods Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!
View full main page
This is the
The wiki about formal methods set up by Jonathan Bowen that anyone can edit. See announcement.
Tip: If you register with this website you will receive less advertisements.
128 articles since February 2009
Contents (view all pages)
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you wish to help in setting up the wiki. Community involvement is encouraged!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Pages". Improving or adding these is especially appreciated.
- Uploading images (photographs, logos, etc.) is another easy way to help out — see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Discussion and collaboration…
Start an article
The quickest way to add information is to enter a title in the box below. As a minimum, include brief information and a URL↑ hyperlink to further information on the web. Do not worry too much about the entry, since you and others can improve it further later.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
Alternatively, see a list of wanted pages. Please feel free to select any of these and start an article on that subject if you know something about it or can provide a URL↑ hyperlink to additional information.